Tuesday, July 27, 2021

lost my first stone! (14 lbs)

I started my weight loss journey officially at the end of april. I have chronic fatigue so exercise is extremely difficult, so I had to focus on diet mainly.

I downloaded myfitnesspal and said I wanted to lose 1/2 pounds a week, so it suggested 1200 calories a day. normally I’d start a “diet” and be miserable pretty early on, so I’d end up chucking it in and binge eating my favourite foods again, only starting back up the weight gain and the misery.

I did this quite slowly, some days I haven’t been exactly on 1200 calories, I’ve gone over it some days while still being in a calorie deficit (some days I’ve also been under 1200 calories if I’ve napped a lot/felt poorly)

I’ve still been eating foods that I like (life is way too short to cut out blueberry muffins) and drinking water with a little bit of diluted juice in it, I aim for atleast 1 litre a day (before I barely had any water during the day at all).

I’ve been having bran flakes with semi-skimmed milk for breakfast every day without fail (which is one of my favourite cereals so I’m very happy to have this everyday) and I’ve just started to make homemade soup for lunch which is around 95 calories per serving (and so filling!)

I’ve had the odd takeaway, but as of right now I couldn’t tell you the last takeaway I had. possibly 4ish weeks ago, which is a massive improvement to how I used to be, takeaways 3-4 times a week without even thinking about it.

I still have a ways to go, I want to lose about another 3-4 stone (42-56 lbs), but I’m so proud of this little milestone and wanted to share :)

submitted by /u/bethkatez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UULNe7

No comments:

Post a Comment