Monday, July 26, 2021

Some Questions From Someone Who's Never Cared About Health

Hey everyone, I've never really paid any attention to my health and just did what I wanted. For the past couple of years this has gotten out of hand, and I've finally decided to get my crap together, and be nice to my body. With that being said, I am completely oblivious when it comes to nutrition and weight loss, and trying to learn more about it has been very overwhelming, so I was hoping some of you wonderful people could answer some questions for me:

  1. Do things like fats and carbs matter when it comes to weight loss? For example, if you went over 150% percent of your daily carb in take, but remained under your calorie target, will you still lose weight?

  2. Leading on from the last question, if things like carbs, fats, sugars, and so on don't matter purely for weight loss, does that mean you could say eat McDonalds everyday as long as you remained at a calorie deficit and still lose weight? I'm able to cut a lot of stuff, but one thing for me is pop, I'm fine with drinking less, but can't imagine not having any at all

  3. I am 6,0, 250lb, 23 years old, and male. I don't exercise at all and work a desk job. From what I've been able to calculate, if I wanted to lose 8 pounds a month, my target daily calories would be about 1700, does that sound right? If I was in theory to only do 1200 some days, would that help in weight loss, or have the same effect?

Would really appreciate some help with these questions. Thanks in advance, it's much appreciated! :)

submitted by /u/TellMeAboutGaming
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3i3Bf57

No comments:

Post a Comment