Thursday, July 29, 2021

Don't notice the weight loss?

Hey! So over the past year ish I've lost 7 kilos (15 pounds) which might not seem like a lot but then again im 161cm (5'3"). Anyway it's this weird thing where I see the difference in the measurements but I don't feel that I've made such a big difference and it's so strange. I don't really know how to explain but I wanted to post to see if someone related lol.

Basically I see how I'm thinner but it's like just a smaller version of my before body? I have been doing some resistance training but it feels like now I look more "skinny fat" when before I was chubby. Its so weird! So now in a way im happy because im thinner but at the same time im like oh great, a new problem.

It's probably just a me thing because now that I've shed some general weight I can see the more "problem areas" that other people dont really notice under the clothing (lower back slight fat, a bit of stomach, not defined enough triceps).

Anyway, just wanted to know if you've experienced something similar and if strength training/getting fitter helped you feel better :)

submitted by /u/Somynameisrose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3f8J1ce

No comments:

Post a Comment