Wednesday, July 28, 2021

SV! I have officially lost 100 pounds!

progress pic

31F SW: 360 CW: 260 GW: 160?

I am just so elated with the progress I've made so far. I started my journey on August 2nd, 2020 so I'm almost at a year. I originally started because I wanted to keep up with my (11yo) son. Recently though, he has been telling me to slow down so I've pretty much achieved that goal. Now, I guess I just want to be healthy. I have mostly been doing CICO and walking as my main form of exercise.

I think the largest change I've noticed is my self image. I feel like I see my body for what it is now and how strong I am. I definitely don't hate myself anymore. And other people's comments just don't hit the way they used to. I would think about comments about my body for weeks and eat my feelings and spend way too much time crying. But now, mean words still hurt (I am human), but I know how far I've come and those comments just slide right off my back.

I would love any tips from those of you that have lost a significant amount of weight. How did you keep going when your weight loss seemed to slow to a crawl?

submitted by /u/Ope-Life-2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3i8djO4

No comments:

Post a Comment