Saturday, July 24, 2021

I feel so lost and unsure how to start and go about this journey once and for all

I'm 18f... 5ft3.... 175lbs

I literally have no clue how to go about a weight loss routine that is consistent and I can stick with. I've been up and down 2eight wise since I was 14.

I've gained back to my starting weight and I feel like shit.

I know I can't continue like this. Everytime I want to start.. I end up binging and just I dont know what to do.

I used to have disordered eating habits and I associate hunger with weight loss. I just dont know what to do.

It would be helpful if anyone could share their struggles and how they got their shit together and the start and how to find something that works.

Cheers.

submitted by /u/Charming-Macaroon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3y223IE

No comments:

Post a Comment