Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Will sleeping a lot more than usual have an affect on my weight loss?

This is purely out of curiosity. I am a 27(f) and I weigh approximately 69kg. I have been on a slow but steady weight loss journey for about a year now. I use CICO as my method of losing weight, and I do daily exercise on my stationary bike for about 1-2 hours per day.

My city has recently gone back into strict lockdown, and I am sleeping 11-12 hours per night, mainly out of boredom and wanting the days to pass by quicker. (I've always been a good sleeper). If I am eating and working out the same as I was prior to lockdown, would this amount of time I spend sleeping have an affect on my weight loss? I'm thinking in regards to less time awake, so less calories burned during the day? I don't weigh myself (nor do I want to) so am unable to track the changes this way.

Just wondering if anyone has any input or opinions on this? Any sleep experts outs there?

submitted by /u/nicky77477
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iAMwZV

No comments:

Post a Comment