Tuesday, July 27, 2021

the uneven body of weight loss

so i’m not sure if this is just a me problem, but i wanted to share it anyway! every time i lose about 5 lbs my body loses the weight in different areas, making other areas of my body look bigger than when i started! let me explain: so i just lost another 5 pounds or so over the course of two months-ish, and i’m definitely at my lowest weight this year. my body’s a little slow catching up, so my legs and arms will be the first to shrink, making my stomach and face look much chubbier than usual! then in another 5 lbs, my stomach and face will shrink but then my legs and arms look so big! unless i maintenance for a while, it’s a vicious cycle of uneven body fat distribution. i know it’s only temporary, so i try not to freak out so much about it, but it’s so freaking bothersome sometimes!

the only other time i’ve noticed weird changes like this is with my cat when he was kitten, his face would grow long, even out, then it’d be extra chubby and wide, then even out until he reached adult size

anyway i’m reaching out because i feel like i’m so alone with this topic! i see others lose weight, and lose is all over very evenly. like i said, i know it’s only temporary so i try not to let it bother me, but that self conscious mind set always kicks in when i see it.

i hope my post reaches others like me, i’d like to let you know you’re not alone! we’re in this together, and you’re doing fantastic!

ps: here’s my stats in case you’re interested. F, 5’4 SW- 165 CW- 146 GW- 130

submitted by /u/metaledgenej
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l2xX45

No comments:

Post a Comment