Monday, July 26, 2021

What is healthy and what isn't?!

I'm trying to adopt healthier eating choices not just for weight loss but for better habits and overall nutritional health. Slowly cutting out processed stuff, cutting out fast food, replacing drinks with ice water, even watching cooking shows for new recipes to try.

But it's hard when so much research I've done contradicts each other. Some say cheese is good, others say it's bad. Sources here claim turkey sandwiches are fine for work lunches, sources there say it'll ruin your health. Fruits healthy but also full of sugars. One "try this" tip might be anothers "don't do this" warning. It's so frustrating trying to figure out what to eat! Things I think might be safe are suddenly in conflict.

Only thing agreed for all sources is salad = best. Shame I can't stand eating uncooked leafy greens and only like fruit salad.

How am I supposed to know what is healthy to eat and what foods I avoid? What can I trust in sources?

submitted by /u/SkysEevee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rCpN3M

No comments:

Post a Comment