Saturday, July 31, 2021

Any of you guys go through a weight loss journey with a friend or partner, but the other person has a much longer road?

Hello my wife and I are about to finish our 6th week of our weight loss journey. I'm 5'7 187 SW, 170 CW, 150 GW. She's 5'0 199 SW, 180 CW, and 110 GW.

As you can see I'll probably hit by goal weight sometime in October(as long as we stay on course) while she has a much longer road ahead. I told her when we began on June 21st that she likely won't reach her goal by the end of the year. And it could maybe take her as much as a whole year so she'll have to be realistic about how long this process is as to not get discouraged.

I have jokingly said that I'll be there rooting her on with a slice of pizza in my hand. But what I actually plan on doing during that time is focus on weight lifting while trying to keep the fat off as my goal is just to be lean with some muscle mass and definition. I want to keep at it in order to help her stay on her own path.

Anyone else go through this and what happened when you or the other person reached their goal? Did you or the other person continue staying involved and partake in eating a certain way and working out to help motivate or decide to chill out and not be so strict on yourself with how you/they eat and work out?

submitted by /u/Rice_Eater483
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jc9fM4

No comments:

Post a Comment