Thursday, July 22, 2021

First post here!

Hi! I’m totally new to any weight loss subs and I’m feeling a little nervous, but this one seems lovely! I’m looking to lose around 40lbs, going from 189lbs (at my last weigh in a few weeks ago) to my goal weight of 147lbs! I’m currently using the Lose It app, counting calories while having a calorie deficit, and I’ve also taken up swimming which I love! I want to try and track my weight loss, but I hate the idea of going on the scales regularly. Does anyone possibly have any ideas as to how I can do this without the scales most of the time? I was planning on weighing myself monthly for progress, but don’t really want to inbetween months! Just want to say as well that I’m so happy this sub is here, and thanks for any answers in advance!šŸ’–šŸ’–

submitted by /u/soyoureanecromancer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36UpE2g

No comments:

Post a Comment