Friday, July 30, 2021

Injured my knee and feeling super discouraged

I was steadily losing ~1.5 pounds a week by eating small healthy portions and staying active. My boyfriend even started his own weight loss journey. Life was super rad.

Then I tore a ligament in my knee. And I'm stuck on the couch for now. I started my period as well so I'm bloated and not wanting to make healthy food choices at the moment either. I'm up 3 pounds since last week which isn't a whole lot considering the bloating and swelling from my knee/leg.

But damn. I just want to go outside. I want to put on normal clothes. I want to be able to go to the store.

I started at 215 and got to 205 last Friday and now this Friday I'm at 208. Ugh. All I'm craving right now is carbs.

What can I do? Does anyone have suggestions on how to not overdo calories while I can't exercise?

submitted by /u/kicktheburger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BYLEHy

No comments:

Post a Comment