Wednesday, July 28, 2021

It’s hard to take a compliment after weight loss

Ok I’m not entirely sure this is the right sub for this, but this is the only place I could think to post. Today I went out for breakfast with uncle at Panera. We were sitting outside along with some other man sitting at a table across the patio. I was sitting facing the man with my uncle sitting with his back to him. It should be noted I am 17 and could honestly pass as a middle schooler. Hell I was even talking (pretty loudly) about my upcoming school year. What I’m getting at is i clearly don’t look legal. Anyway, the entire time I was eating breakfast the man (whom I would estimate to be in his mid 30s) kept turning his whole body to look at me and smile. I was visibly uncomfortable but didn’t say anything. This happened i would say 5 times? Then, my uncle got up to use the restroom. I could tell then that the dude was going to say something. The man gets up and tells me i’m pretty and that he likes my hair. Now growing up i’ve definitely never been noticed by guys, so i find it so weird to get this attention now, after losing 130lbs. Maybe i’m overreacting because it’s never happened to me, but i felt pretty uncomfortable. Am I overreacting? Has anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/_melodramatic_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BPSoaE

No comments:

Post a Comment