Saturday, July 31, 2021

Kind of Confused...

So I'm trying to lose about 30-40 pounds and have been researching a lot about how to go about it effectively and just when I thought I had it (CICO), I get hit with the possibly of it regaining and I do NOT want that to happen. I researched about how to prevent it and learned that boosting your metabolism is the key for weight loss and maintenance with of course, reducing calories. One of the main and best ways to boost your metabolism is to build muscle mass through lifting weights or resistance training. However, my plan was to lose fat THEN build muscle because doing it at the same time would take quite awhile. Am I supposed to do just that or what? Any help/advice would be appreciated

submitted by /u/BBeatz03
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lhjdyD

No comments:

Post a Comment