Tuesday, July 27, 2021

I start the day off great but then end up failing….

man i hate that i have to write this because it makes me feel like i’ve failed. A little backstory : last year around this same time i was pushing 310lbs and got to a point where i looked in the was disgusted with myself, that pushed me to kickoff my first “successful“ weight loss journey , in about 4-5 months i had got down to the 260lb range , i felt way better but around the new years i stopped , it’s hard to stick to a calorie limit when you’re around family and all having a good time , eating , etc. I haven’t gained much weight since i stopped doing cico ( around january ) so i am proud of that but i’ve noticed i’m starting to backtrack a bit, i’ll find myself binge eating and i’ve been trying to get back in track and i’ll start off the morning doing amazing, i’ll eat breakfast around noon and a bit later have lunch or a little snack and it’ll all be good until dinner , when i first was losing weight i didn’t have a job so i could pretty much just meal prep whenever i wanted but now it’s hard to make a healthy dinner without just binging on something else , or if i do make a healthy dinner, i’ll come home from work, eat it and then binge in something else, if i can just stop the binging when u get home from work i’ll be able to get back in track, i tell myself i won’t do it everyday but then i end up doing it , it’s been a cycle for weeks now and i really don’t know how to go about stopping this after work binging , any advice would be greatly appreciated . ( my weekday work shifts are relatively short at about 4 hours sometimes 6 hours if i go in early )

submitted by /u/soifons
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l1Ub6e

No comments:

Post a Comment