Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Weight loss part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Hey guys! With the help of this sub I lost 100lbs between July 2019 and July 2020. I've mostly kept it off this past year, but I hit a major plateau which turned into maintenence. I hit my first goal, but haven't really put any effort towards goal 2. Now I'm a bit concerned for my future health and goals because I just had a major knee surgery, am non weight bearing for a few more weeks, but my diet has been pretty shit since my operation. I figure fighting to keep the weight I've lost off is a good time to fight to hit my last goal!

On July 27, 2019 I started at 340lbs (NSFWish)

On July 27, 2020 I hit my goal of 240lbs (NSFWish)

On July 27, 2021 I am starting at 245lbs (NSFWish)

My goal is to hit 220lbs and get lean. I want to not only lose the extra 25 lbs, I want to gain enough muscle to be pretty lean at 220. I'm also going to be rehabbing my left leg from an ACL and Meniscus surgery. Right now only 2 weeks post-op, I am unable to put any weight on my knee and that leg is scrawny. I lost all my gains of the last 2 years on that leg. I want it to be stronger than ever on the other side of rehab.

I don't have a real deadline, but July 27 2022 seems like a logical deadline!

Today is day zero: the sequel. Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/Jerrshington
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3f0H956

No comments:

Post a Comment