Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Worried about working out as I’m still losing 10-13LBS per month.

Hey Team!

So my SW was 329. My CW is 275. I’m 32, Male, 6’4”, and lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle other than playing 2-3 rounds of golf a week.

I would say 90% of my weight loss was due to cutting my calorie intake.

Current day, I’m aiming to eat around 1700 calories per day. Some day I go over, maybe two days I go under to around 1300. But on avg I get around 1700.

From what I’ve understood, is anything over 12LBS a month is dangerous once you get through the first month. Am I right in this thinking?

I know I eventually need to start incorporating weight training, but at what point do I do that? Is this something i can do now? Should I start once I hit 250? 220?

submitted by /u/cockhorse-_-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BVaE27

No comments:

Post a Comment