Monday, July 26, 2021

Healthy food burn out/boredom

Hey there! Hoping to find some advice from all you healthy eating/weight loss experts. Lately I’m having trouble enjoying eating any of my usual healthy meals. Nothing sounds remotely good to me. And I’m not even a picky eater compared to most people I know. Other than the fact that I eat plant based. I have been eating 90% vegan for about 4 years. (Vegan wanna be here.) I feel like my lack of appetite or lack of motivation to eat healthy is creating a lack of progress in my weight loss journey. So my question is, what do you guys eat or do when you are bored/burned out of your usual meals? Anyone have any healthy snacks/meals they want to recommend?

submitted by /u/jammiesandtea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iOv5oS

No comments:

Post a Comment