Saturday, July 31, 2021

Do I have a thyroid issue? Is there any hope for someone like me?

When I say I've been battling depression for nearly fifteen years, trying to find a reason to stay alive, I'm not exaggerating. All of it comes down to my disgust when I look in the mirror. I spent almost two years going to the gym 4-5 days a week but I never saw any real results beyond some slightly larger triceps. I know it's diet, I know CICO is key for some people, but I'm telling you I could eat three ham sandwiches , a steak for the day and gain 8 pounds before I lose one. Maybe it's stress? A thyroid issue? A food intolerance? idk. I'm a 5/11, 222 lb, 28M and just recently started trying to take weight loss seriously (lost 15 lbs in 3 months), but I've been at a plateau of 222 lbs for about two weeks and I'm ready to give up again. I'm doing HIIT five times a week, doing two a day cardio and eating nothing but seafood and chicken salads, and I'm stuck. I need to know this gets better before I consider male plastic surgery lmao, because I don't know if I 'll make it to next summer if my body just isn't made to change. I feel hopeless.

submitted by /u/hacktivist21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rIjRX2

No comments:

Post a Comment