Thursday, July 29, 2021

Confused about calories

Hi guys! I’ve just started my weight loss journey but I’m struggling to understand much I should exercise and how much I should burn.

Info about me -

Male 180cm 71.7kg 22.1% body fat

Physical job, lots of walking, lifting heavy tools. Approx BMR = 1590 - 1750 Approx TDEE = 2150 - 2400

Light exercise per week but plan to exercise everyday but take one day off a week.

The dieting app I’m currently using is called NutraCheck and that app recommended I eat 1718 approx calories a day to stay in deficit, but I’m a bit confused about my net calorie number.

I want to loose 1.5 - 2 pounds a week, so how much should I burn?

My BMR is nearly 1600 so should I just burn about 1200 calories a day to loose 2 pounds a week? or do I need to burn 1700+ calories a day to loose weight? Do i need to keep my net calories the same as my calorie goal to burn weight?

As I said I’m a bit confused about burning and calorie counting, any advice would be appreciated thanks!

submitted by /u/Sam_Retro
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3laJ236

No comments:

Post a Comment