Saturday, July 31, 2021

SV - “The Simpsons did it”

This is my first-ish post here. I’ve left a few comments before but never made a post.

May 11th I hit 100kg. I had always told myself I’d never do it but it sneaked up on me as these things often do. So I decided to make a few changes. I’ve always done the yo-yo thing. Lite n easy, youfoodz, meal replacement shakes, boot camps, gym memberships, PT training, and never saw a significant change that hung around. So I tried something different.

I am lucky enough to have a treadmill at home (husband is an iron man/triathlete) and so I started waking up at 5:15 every morning to hop on the treadmill for 2.5km. I would play an episode of the Simpsons while walking to pass the time. Sometimes I’d watch a movie on the weekend and go for a longer walk or split it up over a few evenings too.

I’ve been using My Fitness Pal too to track kjs - and this is the longest I’ve ever stuck with it too. I think starting the day’s tracking by putting in kjs earned is a good incentive.

Anyway, here I am about 4 months later, at 89.7kg and season 3, episode 7.

Weight loss help? Simpsons did it.

submitted by /u/Gryffindorphins
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xf4PsT

No comments:

Post a Comment