Friday, July 30, 2021

The first steps in my weight loss journey.

I started counting calories this week. And I’m proud to say I went from 368 to 361 when I weighed myself today. I’m 30yo male 6’1”. My current goal weight is to get to 300. My ultimate goal is to get to 250 or lower. I’ve been overweight all my life and it’s really affected me and my confidence. In high school I was made of a lot especially by girls. I’ve always felt like people don’t care about me so I’ve always been in the shadows by myself. It’s hard when you think that way and when many people’s attitude seem to affirm this belief, it’s even harder. I don’t want to go on some rant or tell a sob story. But I do want the support of the people in this subreddit to help me get to my goals. Eventually I would like be able to share my own advice with people.

submitted by /u/Samsta380
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j8f6C1

No comments:

Post a Comment