Thursday, July 22, 2021

[SV] I've Finally found an exercise I like + breaking a very long plateau

24 F/SW 130kg+/CW 117kg/GW1 110/GW 53kg

Hello guys, I haven't posted in this sub in a very long time but I just wanted to share this all with you.

For a long time now I've been trying to lose weight like many people on this sub. I started my weight loss journey in 2019 but I didn't lose much weight then some time later I fell off the wagon. 2020 was the same problem I remained at a stable weight of 120kg despite eating at a calorie deficit of 1200 kcal per day. I would also workout here and there but I was not consistent.

You can probably tell this plateau was driving me nuts, so I increased my calorie intake to 1500 kcal a day to see if there would be some sort of change. There was none, I remained at that weight so I decided in 2021 that, it was time to add some exercise to my lifestyle. I tried all sorts of exercises, walking both out on the street and treadmills. I tried kickboxing youtube workouts, regular aerobic workout, pilates and yoga. Nothing stuck.

I was just about ready to give up when I saw an advert for just dance, a dancing game I couldn't get in my country. I looked up the dances on youtube and just decided I was going to learn the choreography. It's been a month and a half and I'm already down to 117kg form consistently dancing it out. I've since started learning other dance moves so that I have much more range when dancing.

The best workout is the workout you'll actually do and I hope others can learn from my mistake and just find something that works for them no matter how silly you think you look.

submitted by /u/volakasgurl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rsPJ1G

No comments:

Post a Comment