Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Favorite supplements?

I’m curious - what have been the most helpful supplements from your weight loss journey and why?

I have a couple that I take (chaste-berry, Calcium, multi-vitamin, vitamin D, and fish oil), but would love to hear about others’ experiences. Most of mine are not taken specifically for weight loss, but they help indirectly. Whether you take specific supplements for mood, cravings, hormones, sleep, balanced diet, anxiety, depression or whatever else, I would love to know what works for you.

My most helpful ones have been:

  • Chaste-berry : for hormone balance, mood, and it has helped with cravings related to hormones/mood

  • Fish oil : mood and cravings

  • Vitamin D : mood

submitted by /u/Material_Ad4807
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iVjOTA

No comments:

Post a Comment