Monday, July 26, 2021

How do you deal with being impatient when it comes to weight loss?

I’ve been trying to lose weight for the past 3 months and I’ve lost 11-12 pounds. I’m 25, 5’3, and 181 pounds. On average, that’s about 1 pound a week, although there have been time where the scale doesn’t move for 3 weeks then I lose 2 pounds the next.

I’m just having difficulties with being impatient lol. I’ve lost weight pretty quickly before when I was eating less than 1100 calories a day, but it was unhealthy and eventually I gained it all back because I thought now that I’m “skinny”, I can eat whatever I want without people judging me. Well I did just that but didn’t step on a scale at all to keep track of my weight.

I want to do it right this time. I eat 1300-1500 calories a day, added strength training and HIIT two months ago, but I still don’t like the way that I look. Im not seeing any progress in the mirror, my face is still chubby and my arms is holding on to every bit of fat that it can. I know I can lose weight a little faster than I am now if I eat under 1200 calories. I’m just afraid that I’ll eventually get discouraged if I’m not seeing any progress. I want to be confident again when I was smaller.

submitted by /u/Kati1998
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rDrcqY

No comments:

Post a Comment