Thursday, July 29, 2021

Water weight vs. fat gain

Help, all you good people of r/loseit.

27F. I started my weight loss journey over a year ago in Feb. 2020. I feel like I was pretty successful, losing 20 lbs in 4 months and overall 25 lbs as time let on.

My weight is currently up from 140-142 to 145-146. I recently started taking a new birth control and I missed my period; I was supposed to start last week. I always retain water about a week or two prior to my period, and then will experience a whoosh after my period begins. The water weight (or what I’m assuming is water weight) has not gone away.

I want to know: how can you tell if you are actually gaining weight, or if it is just water weight?

submitted by /u/thatissoooofeyche
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/377iJCJ

No comments:

Post a Comment