Thursday, July 22, 2021

Why I love plateauing

So I’ve been on my weight loss journey for about three months now. I started out 5’6 22f at 183 lbs- I’m glad to say I’m down to 154 as of yesterday!! I can’t really tell but my body dysmorphia is another topic lol.

So I was getting really unmotivated bc for 2 weeks of CICO and diligently tracking my calories, the scale would not budge. I drank more water, still no budge. Cut down on salt, still no budge. It was really frustrating and triggering bc I felt like maybe I should cut down even further from 1,300 cal per day.

But I just kept my head up and went w it. For two weeks it felt like I was doing this for nothing, until yesterday. OVER NIGHT the scale dropped from 162 down to 154!!! I was super confused, thought my scale was wrong so I tried weighing myself in different rooms, checked if there was something on the bottom making the numbers read wrong, but nope! This was right!

I’m so excited and proud that I kept working through my plateau bc it really payed off. If any of you guys out there are struggling with that right now, just stay to ur diet and don’t give up. I promise the numbers will go down.

Best of luck to all of you.

submitted by /u/-L-I-V-I-N-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zsirmi

No comments:

Post a Comment