Thursday, July 29, 2021

So I broke my leg when I just restarted my weight loss journey. Advice on how to keep up, or at least not starting gaining weight again?

I’m a 5’5 female, 250 pounds which I’m desperate to change. I lost a lot of weight last year but packed it back on when I lost track during a stressful situation. I had already lost 10 pounds the last month or so but just as the caption says, I broke my leg on vacation earlier this week and don’t want to lose progress. It’s gonna be a 4-6 week ordeal of mostly resting in bed. Of course I don’t want to restrict a ton because it’s important to be nourished right now, not sure how possible actual weight loss is, but advice on how to continue that or maintain would be appreciated. How much to lower my deficit, what to eat that’ll satisfy me but not overdo it, all would be appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/lovensic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j0W8gS

No comments:

Post a Comment