Sunday, July 25, 2021

Dealing with compulsive eating, need tips.

Hello, I appreciate you stopping by to give this post a read.

A little bit about myself. I am a Male, 6’3, 205 lbs, and an active duty Marine. I am by no means overweight, but I do have a small layer of “pudge” that I’m trying to get rid of (Maybe about 5-10 lbs or so). I am currently on deployment, working 13 hour days everyday in the hot desert sun (some days it hits the 120 degree mark), carrying heavy things and that kind of stuff. I get about 15-18000 steps a day, and occasionally have enough energy to workout after work if I’m not too tired. I just have a shortcoming that I’ve had since I was young; I love food. In fact, I seem to use it as a stress reliever. Some times I eat past the point of being full. I’ve tried eating less, but if I do then I run out of energy and feel too tired to perform well at my job. Not only do I eat a lot, I always eat a lot of these high calorie foods like bagels, peanut butter, cereal, you name it.

I haven’t noticed a gain in weight, but I just feel like it’s too much. How do you guys think I should go about this; dieting in a harsh and high stress environment? How can I handle my appetite? What should my caloric intake be for weight loss while still maintaining high energy levels?

Any advice is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Life-Professional-50
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3i0wfhS

No comments:

Post a Comment