Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Can I have some critique, insight, and advice on my path to weight loss?

Hi there fellow redditors,

Long story short I came out of a 4 year relationship just over a month ago and I have been trying to make myself the best person I can possibly be. I am a 26M from the UK, I weigh 300lbs. I have let myself go in more ways than one and I am using this situation to better myself instead of wallowing.

I have so far lost about a 14lbs and I am happy with the progress I have been making. I understand I am not going to see any results over night and this is going to be a slow burner to to reach my goal. I also understand that I am going to have an overall goal but I need to make sub goals and focus on them little by little.

Exercise: Working out 6 days a week with push/ pull/ legs and one day a week cardio on top of the push day. I also increase the weights once I feel like they are to easy but don't push myself to far for risk of injury.

Diet: Breakfast - Whey diet protein shake and a banana or apple. Dinner - Chicken, noodles, fried egg. Tea - usually the same as dinner or something similar.

Cheat day: same breakfast and lunch, Tea is meal out or a takeaway, standard size chocolate bar and a 1.25ltr bottle of coke.

Your critique, insight and advice is much appreciated as I go down this long road of recovery and development.

submitted by /u/MakeBabysNotWar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l4223c

No comments:

Post a Comment