Monday, July 26, 2021

Lost my Nan at the start of the month and have begun to binge and gain weight again.

As the title says, I lost my Nan at the start of the month and has caused me to go into a serious depression breakdown. Prior to this I was on a big weight loss journey (lost just under 100 pounds since April 2020) but the hit from her loss and the general pandemic stress has hit me like a train and I've started to binge every day getting take out and sweets and its caused me to gain 14 pounds in a month.

I used to be extremely focused and driven, but I just can't drag myself out of this depression and binging cycle I find myself in this month. I still have around 60 pounds left to go so I really cant afford for this to go any longer.

I guess I'm reaching out here to vent, but also to ask, have other people gone through this situation before and if so, how did you manage to pull yourself out of it?

Any help/anecdotes are really appreciated.

Thanks.

TLDR: Depression binging after loss of Nan. How to break out of this sadness and eating cycle?

submitted by /u/SuperMightyFish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3x8fN3c

No comments:

Post a Comment