Thursday, July 29, 2021

Weird Body Proportions and Clothes

My body proportions are 42-29.5-43.5. My hips and bust are quite big in proportion to my waist as you can probably tell and since I’ve began my fitness/ weight loss journey they have not reduced at all (my waist started at 32.5 inches and is now 29.5). My waist goal is 28 inches and I honestly am happy with these proportions but I want to see if there are any other people who struggle with buying clothes whilst losing weight. All of my clothes do generally fit the same around my hips but now my waist is a lot smaller that I should generally move down a size in trousers. But my hips prevent that (I need a size 14 to accommodate my hips but I would need a size 10/12 for my waist). My question is should I wait till my waist reaches 28 inches as my hips might just reduce or should I just by the clothes that I want to buy?

submitted by /u/toompa03
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zQqOZ2

No comments:

Post a Comment