Thursday, July 22, 2021

How do you handle losing weight when you're around friends?

Whenever friends (or family) come and visit me I always end up eating more than I intend to in a day. We go out to restaurants where I can't help myself, or we get high and pig out at night. It's just so simple: When there's food around, I eat it. When I'm alone it's become very easy to not have food around, but even if my friends are very sympathetic to my weight loss and calorie restrictions, I don't want to hold them back from what they want to eat, and so I usually just end up eating what they eat too... I have a week long trip with a friend coming up and I'm so excited but admittedly food has been a big part of our relationship in the past and I don't know how to navigate it anymore. Even when I do hold off on food around my friends I feel like I'm being judged by them for not eating enough. I don't want to have any more setbacks, some advice would be awesome.

submitted by /u/eastlywestern
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3x31soO

No comments:

Post a Comment