Wednesday, July 28, 2021

49 M 295 pounds. I dont know how to start.

2 people I know recently have had heart issues and its freaking me out. So much so that im considering getting surgery to help with my weight. However i feel that i have never really tried to loose weight. Ive talked about it, said that i was going to start but i never do. I do not want to jump to surgery without actually trying just because im panicked. Ive recently started doing beginner stretching exercises, more to help with my everyday back and body aches then for weight loss. Im on my feet at work for 7 hours a day but once i get home im mostly just stationary. Currently im fluctuating in the 290's and havent seen 300 in a few years. The highest ive ever been was 320 about 6 yrars ago. Any help. Tips, inspiration appreciated.

submitted by /u/peaphive
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xaKEw4

No comments:

Post a Comment