Wednesday, July 28, 2021

I have not stopped, I haven’t given up, and I will succeed

I (26m 5ft6in SW:251 CW:213 GW:150) posted on here 31 days ago saying I had lost 30lbs. Today, I am down 37lbs, and I don’t see a single thing standing in my way from now until 150. My motivation is to live a long life for my family, and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I want to look back on these loseit posts I’ve made and say, “I remember when I put that up. Look where I am now.” A year of weight loss will pass by in an instant once it’s over, I just need to nurture it one day at a time. We are all going to succeed, together.

What has worked for me: 1) I eat lots of smaller amounts of food throughout the day (500-800 calories) and then eat the rest of my calories in a larger dinner. 2) Sometimes I go over my calorie amount, and that’s okay. I just make sure to never go over maintenance. Every day below maintenance is a win. 3) By trying to eat less calories, I’ve naturally made better food choices which are more filling for less calories (like having a lot of turkey and chicken breast vs beef, using one slice of bread on a sandwich instead of two). 4) There is no such thing as bad foods. Last night I had a burger and like half my fries from a local restaurant. I still woke up having lost weight this morning. You just need to make sure you count it!

submitted by /u/PHPwizard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iP97Ss

No comments:

Post a Comment