Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Update and question :)

Hello everyone I am currently on a journey to lose 95 pounds plus I have lost about 14.4 pounds so far and I’m doing great I’m going to accomplish I have great confidence in myself seeing everyone else do it makes me believe and know and think that I can do it as well why not I just feel like it’s time now to change my annoying feeling I have when I think of how my body is doing and wondering if I’m losing weight when I’m not even trying and just to be happier in my body and know I’m healthier so now all I do now is make sure I eat 1700 cal a day and then eat healthy so no fast food if I have one fast food item a week or two times a week it’s fine but other than that I don’t wanna eat too much of that so I will see you guys on the end with 100+ pound loss post stay tuned it’s going to be a little while But I’m making sure to stay/be patient. Also the other question I have is if I eat like 4000+ calories in one night for only once a week will that ruin my weight loss for the week if the other days by eight 1700 cal which is 1000 less than my TDEE thank you guys šŸ™‚šŸ‘šŸ»❤️

submitted by /u/GABE1998GARCIA
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zMeUiN

No comments:

Post a Comment