Tuesday, July 27, 2021

One week in, 7lbs down

5’4” | 32 years | female

Starting weight: 239lbs

Current weight: 232lbs

A few months ago, I started working with a Weight and Wellness center, and now I’m in the beginning stages of getting bariatric surgery. I’ve lost and gained about a hundred pounds, twice. Each time I gain back the weight, I gain back more. I’m sick of the cycle, so this time I decided to get help. I’m done being unhealthy. It’s no way to live.

I had my first appointment with the dietitian seven days ago, which is when I found out how I’d be changing my diet. Now, seven days later, I’ve lost seven pounds! I know that the weight loss will slow down pretty rapidly after this first week, but it’s still pretty damn motivating to see that number on the scale.

My next appointment with the dietitian is in mid-September. I hope to lose another 12-15lbs by then, and get approved for surgery. Even if I don’t get approved at the next appointment, though, I’ll be really proud of myself if I hit my goal of sticking to this new way of eating.

Just wanted to share the first victory on this journey! Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/mynamesnotmolly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zLfVaT

No comments:

Post a Comment