Friday, July 30, 2021

Reminder to get medical issues checked

I've been struggling the past few months with weight loss. Despite a deficit of 1300 to 1500 on average, rarely do I eat up to 2000, and increased exercise; my weightloss had slowed, stopped, and as of this week, reversed. Its been incredibly frustrating seeing the number go up with tracking every single calorie.

Today I had an appointment to get a heart ultrasound before I begin a ADHD medication. All good heart wise but I had a blood test a week ago and the cardiologist pointed out that my TSH is not at the right levels. Suddenly a lot made since. The stuttering weightloss and the newer and more aggravating symptoms, extreme itchiness like I was having an allergic reaction.

My hypothyroid medication is too low and it's causing a lot of issues. So here's a reminder that you might want to get a blood test if you're having any issues with weightloss.

submitted by /u/ILackACleverPun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fgzlMR

No comments:

Post a Comment