Monday, July 26, 2021

Under 300 lbs. at the Doctor for the first time in a dozen years!!

October 15, I weighed 350 pounds and decided to start counting calories and Intermittent Fasting. In 6 months I lost 70 pounds and my body hit a hard wall. I needed a break from the heavy restrictions so this summer I have practiced intuitive eating based on the tools I developed throughout the 6 months of very controlled eating. Today I stepped on the scale at the doctor and realized that I have turned my eating into a lifestyle. I have maybe gained a few pounds over the last couple of months, but even with all of my clothes on at the doctor, I can see progress. My goal was maintenance during June and July and to start losing again in August. I’m going to enjoy a vacation this week and fall right back into weight loss August 1. Only this time I’m ready with all of tools I need already in my much shorter belt!! I just wanted to share a victory and send some encouragement to all of you who make this community a safe space for learning about and being healthier! Cheers! edit: spelling

submitted by /u/margiedixie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eUQLi4

No comments:

Post a Comment