Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Self image, loose skin, and scars after weight loss

Hi guys

This is what I currently look like~

https://imgur.com/a/ZDzlmSg

I’m 6ft M21 SW240 CW180, so I’ve lost a lot of weight and In combination I am super into lifting weights so I have build a good physique.

My problem is that i was left with loose skin and I opted to have it removed (5 months ago so not fully faded) from my chest which left me with a huge scar, and I have a little bit of loose skin on my stomach.

How can I learn to love myself? Am I too worried about what I look like now?

I have women interested in me and want to have sex with them but I’m scared because I obviously have to tell them about this scar and I’m afraid they will reject me for it and I will be hopeless kinda. I’m seeing a girl this weekend and I am very worried about this.

I am well aware that these issues are worse in my own mind, and there are a lot of you who probably have worse loose skin but at my age it is troubling me a lot and I spend a lot of time looking in the mirror and not feeling good enough. Time heals all but I could definitely use some objective opinions / advice.

submitted by /u/WhaleShark2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BRoouH

No comments:

Post a Comment