Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Failure after failure with weight loss 😢

Hello everyone, First I want to say that I love reading all the motivational posts and helping others with their weight loss. I have been dreading posting here and asking for help because I feel like I should already know how to kickstart my weight loss due to the fact I have failed miserably in the past. I’m here to ask for some guidance and advice from people who have been obese and dealing with bad health conditions.

I have uncontrollable high blood pressure and I take 3 pills to try and control it. I track my calories, macros, and water intake. The problem I have is the exercise portion. My wife and I are both 250lbs + and I have been trying to get my wife to exercise with me and start walking, or start going to the gym or anything. I guess I feel like I have to get her to exercise with me or I won’t exercise.

Has anyone had similar experiences? How do I just kick my ass into gear and start working out for me and my health rather than slowly dying while I try to convince my wife to join me? Please be a little respectful, I know I need help… that’s why I’m reaching out to this sub.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/BxL_L3G3ND
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sAOrV0

No comments:

Post a Comment