Sunday, December 19, 2021

15 lbs away from goal weight and well . . . the thrill is gone. How did you keep reinventing your goals & inspiration?

Demographic: 29 y/o F - 5'5''

Starting Weight: 250 lbs (October 2020)
Current Weight: 165 lbs
Goal Weight: 150 lbs
weekdays: IF 16/8
weekends: CICO
walking: ~15 miles per week
pilates: 4x week*

I measure myself and try on my goal jeans weekly. Well, this afternoon the jeans fit! Shortly after removing them I began to feel a sense of listlessness. The boredom with my weightloss that I've felt since October was heavier all of a sudden, kind of depression like--totally wasn't expecting that. With my pre-diabetic health concerns and aesthetic concerns out of the way I'm struggling to renew my inspiration to lose weight. How have your weight loss or fitness goals morphed over time? How have you been able to reinvent or renew your goals after reaching major milestones?

*I just began reformer pilates ~3 weeks ago. The 4x weekly is due to the fact that I'm a hyperfocuser, and the classes are buoying me through this strait of weight loss apathy. FWIW, Pilates seems to have shrank the inches around my waist and hips, but my rate of weight loss is pretty much the same.

submitted by /u/O-keefe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yFQN5U

No comments:

Post a Comment