Wednesday, December 29, 2021

How to use a weight loss opportunity to the fullest?

F28 5'8 SW:235 GW:IDK

How hard can I go for 3 months to lose weight?

Basically, I had a mental breakdown a few months ago, and I've just been granted a 3 month sabbatical from my work place. I'll still be getting paid normally, but I'll have time to do things. I've already been working with a therapist about the agoraphobia stuff, so the mental side is taken care of.

My plan is to workout twice a day for 1 hour each session. Strength training in the morning and cardio in the evening. I figured I could train every other day so I don't tear myself up too much.

Strength training will mostly be kettlebells and body weight exercises. Cardio will be a couch to 10k program on my elliptical or forcing myself to go for walks outside.

As for diet, I can't to do calorie tracking (therapists orders) so I'm going to instead focus on portion control. So stuff like using smaller plates and checking serving sizes. I don't plan to follow anything like keto or Paleo, but I'll be cooking all of my meals fresh since I won't have much else to do.

Does this sound like an okay plan? Or should I be doing more? I really want to use this once in a lifetime chance to the fullest.

TL;DR: There's time enough at last for me to try and lose weight. What is the most I can do?

submitted by /u/BrilliantFee2068
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3JvOeZo

No comments:

Post a Comment