Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Planning Pregnancy and Weight Loss

Hi All, 30F here. I am overweight by 12-15 kgs.

Current weight: 75kgs/165lbs

Target Healthy weight: 60kgs/132lbs

We are planning to get pregnant and have a baby as early as possible. Starting my 30s, hence I am eager to have a baby soon. My questions to this community:-

  1. If I start weight training now, and stop when I get pregnant, How will it affect my body?

  2. If I conceive while on weight loss journey, should I continue what I am doing i.e., continue weight loss diet and exercise or stop it or modify it?

  3. Does so much weight loss impact my chances to get pregnant negatively?

  4. Lastly, Any suggestion or recommendations on how to go about the weight loss and plan pregnancy simultaneously?

submitted by /u/Ginni1604
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3somTlq

No comments:

Post a Comment