Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Fat guy looking for some advice

Hey guys I’m a fat bro currently on a weight loss journey and was wondering if I could get some advice on my current diet and workout structure. I’m currently 4 months in to my transformation.

H: 5’9 SW: 267 lb CW: 238 lb

I do 60 mins of cardio 5 days a week (30 mins on treadmill some running some walking) and 30 mins on the eliptical followed by 3-4 lifting exercises per day (4 sets 5-10 reps I try to follow the bro split for these)

I absolutely love junk food and work a job with long hours so my diet is always as follows:

1 PM: bagel with strawberry jam and a cup of tea

7 PM: quarter pounder without cheese and grilled chicken snack wrap from McDonald’s (I’m lovin it a bit too much)

Edit- I also have a FML day on Saturday where I eat prolly 3000 calories in the day because I meet with friends and eat ridiculous amounts of pancakes and pizza… I’m trying to get rid of this one

I was wondering if I should make some changes to my workout structure or diet my goal currently is fat loss but in the long term I do want to build muscle and become lean.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Dodgersfan77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sHTliR

No comments:

Post a Comment