Friday, December 31, 2021

Hello Reddit World! I'm overweight and out of shape and 2022 is the year I change that!

Hello Reddit!

Throwaway but I hope to bring it to 'real me' in time - I have a professional profile and so need to keep it as a private life thing for now.

I'm a male, 46, 5ft 9in, 237 lbs, I eat too much, don't excercise enough, and I need to get into shape.

Just wanted to show this post off to the world to ensure I keep my personal promises.

My goals for 2022:

190 lbs Complete a marathon late in the year likely end of October in Ontario Canada. (this sounds like a long shot but in fact I'm able to jog 5k now and I plan on running to be part of my weight loss routine, and into my late 20s I was in fact quite a distance runner until life and parenting took me away from it). Get stronger by using weight training. More steps! Steps Steps steps! I sit at my desk for work so I need to move more! As lazy as I am, I'm stubborn AF so now that I'm set to begin, here goes the journey!

Any help and encouragement is welcomed! I do love cooking my own food and I'm aware of carbs and keto and I do currently cook very health (I Just eat too much and there's too many unhealthy snacks in this house!) can cook keto all the time so - Salad and meat with some hot sauce, with some cheating for rewards.

Anyhow! Hello world!

submitted by /u/Fat-to-in-shape-2022
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32Q3zmm

No comments:

Post a Comment