Wednesday, December 22, 2021

On a "weight loss plateau" currently.

Just learned that that term existed :) Yeah, idk if I need advice or just want to rant/share for someone with similar experience to feel better but it's so demotivating how weight loss get harder with time. I'm a 173cm (5'8) 29yo woman and started trying to lose weight with a calorie counting app. I weighted 65kgs (143.3 lbs) and set my goal as 60 kgs (132.2lbs). It went really quickly and easily, even with a lot of cheat days. I've changed my goal to 58 kgs (127 lbs) tho and oh boi. The app reduced my daily calorie needs by like 90 kcal, I don't even cheat a lot (I do, but less than before, both when it comes to how often and how much :D ) but I'm starting to suspect 60 is some kinda magical number that I'll just won't pass. Keep ya fingers crossed I guess.

submitted by /u/Truposzyk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3suoEOm

No comments:

Post a Comment