Monday, December 20, 2021

NEED ADVICE on Fitness/Weight loss after losing 41 pounds.

I am a 5ft 8 MALE who currently weighs 176 pounds, down from starting at 217 pounds.

I started my weight loss journey in late 2017, and through a combination of diet changes, wii fit, working in the gym, and doing Tae Bo home workouts during Covid, I have lost 41 pounds.

My end goal is to get skinny (six pack and the likes), then bulk up through weight training.

My questions are:

  1. What weight should I get down to before I start putting on muscle? (I still have fat on me, but I'm still amazed how far I've come when comparing to my starting pictures.
  2. My weight loss rate has plateaued many times in the past four years. I'm currently losing an average of 1 pound a week. This is a good rate?
  3. Is it a bad idea for workout with weights and cardio in my current weight loss process? Will it be tougher to slim down that way?
submitted by /u/NotesfromH
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3spmcbI

No comments:

Post a Comment