Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Took a whole year to lose 20 pounds, feeling defeated.

I was never skinny, but I used to be a healthy weight.

As soon as I went off to college and COVID started I shot up to 110+ lbs overweight.

I have spent the whole year going from 275 to 255 and I was pretty proud of it, until i wore a t-shirt.

For context I never wear t-shirts because I have manboobs. I’m EXTREMELY self conscious about them.

But today I saw I had lost another pound and felt confident. I threw one on and left the house without looking in the mirror.

While using a public bathroom I got a glimpse of myself and it completely shattered any confidence I had. It looks straight up like I have woman’s boobs.

I don’t know how I can get rid of these quickly but with 2022 coming right around the corner I’m promising myself to lose at least 40 this year.

I’ve tried to research gyno but from what I can tell my manboobs are just very unlucky fat placement. I may have slight gyno, but in old pictures of me where I was skinnier my chest barely stick out at all.

Anyway, I just needed to rant. Sorry for the long depressing post, and I am not going to let this stop me from continuing my weight loss journey.

Thanks to everyone in this community and good luck to all those who will be joining this coming week.

PS: Pictures for reference

submitted by /u/Lost_Grounds
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FBzxkU

No comments:

Post a Comment