Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Becoming obsessed with my changing body in a good way!

For a backstory I started this journey after a bad breakup and been at it for 3.5 months now. I've lost 50 lbs during that time and I'm far from being done with it. All I can say is while I never hate my body at my heaviest, I didn't like it either. Fitting clothes were getting harder to find and didn't look amazing on me.

Now as of recently I'm starting to slowly see some muscle show up in my shoulders, my pecs a little bit, my arms, I'm getting very very MINIMAL definition, but that's more than when I had none. I'm now catching myself posing and looking at my body in the mirror very often. Noticing change and it's honestly a rewarding and amazing feeling. I've never had a body I was proud of, I'm far from my goal still, but I'm expecting the next 40 lbs will probably show even more than this first 50lbs and I can't wait. Then the final 20 or so will just be huge.

I know it might be hard right now for some of you to think the effort you're putting don't seem to be reflecting the loss showed on the scale, but trust me, I think one day you'll just look at yourself and see the amazing progress you've done and you'll be shocked.

Though I have lost weight during the holiday, I'm on a diet/workout break for the remainder of my vacation and I just can't wait to get back on it. It's a weird thing to describe but as much as I was bummed and depressed about my weight loss probably 1 month ago, this just rejuvenated my hunger to lose more weight. When I look in the mirror I now see the potential there is, I see that the body I've projected to be is more than achievable and that makes me so happy.

Happy weight loss friends. Consistency is key, remember.

submitted by /u/Noktawr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32LK6n7

No comments:

Post a Comment