Saturday, December 18, 2021

It's not onederland... but it's two-derland!

Story! So, I had a Thanksgiving break. I only exercised once. I left for break stuck at 307-315 pounds, constantly being stuck at that fluctuation. I came back and measured at... 303?? I ate terribly and exercised only once. So, I'm fully vaccinated... i then got covid. Luckily it was very mild and only stuck around for a few days, but I obviously couldn't go to the gym. I ate terribly because I had to order food, etc.... and yet. When I stepped on the scale once I was feeling better.... 301.2 . And then if I took my clothes off... 299.6 pounds. Under 300. I shamelessly cried in the bathroom. I've not been under 300 pounds for over five years, my junior year of high school. I started this year at 367 pounds, and it's took me more time than it was supposed to, but.... I'm here. I have 70 more pounds to go. I'm hoping the pace picks back up, but for now this is just... crazy. Even more crazy is that I dropped an inch during that time. I'm hoping I didn't lose muscle and that's why I lost the inch?

Wow. Sorry for rambling, I'm just in shock. Everyone around me is so casual about it, too. I went from wearing size 12 to size 10 underwear, 2xl shirts to XL, and 3xl shorts to loose 2xl. So much progress and a body I haven't been used to in years, and I still have more to go. I just really hope I can get on a good pace again.

And thank you guys for all of the encouragement. If anyone wants to maybe have an accountability group or just like a discord chat, I'm down!! It would just be nice to have a smaller group of friends that are comfortable talking about anything weight loss :) anything female and weight lifting would be cool. I'm losing the weight to apply to the Navy so anyone here who knows about that would be cool to chat with :D

Thanks! Happy finals week ;)

submitted by /u/Riskitall101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mezdkq

No comments:

Post a Comment